What is Damu Fund
Damu Fund was established in 1997 in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main function of the Fund is the financial support of Kazakhstan MSMEs.
The support is provided through the following financial instruments: loan guarantee, subsidizing interest rate, providing concessional financing through second-tier banks, MFIs and leasing companies, consultation and trainings.
The sole shareholder of the Fund – JSC “National Management Holding “Baiterek”
The mission of the Damu Fund is to play an active role in the sustainable development of micro, small and medium enterprises in Kazakhstan, through the implementation of comprehensive and effective support tools.
There are two key strategic directions of the mission development:
1. Support and development of start-ups and existing entrepreneurs:
- Expansion of micro-business lending, development and implementation of support tools
- Increase in the share of coverage of existing MSMEs by the Fund’s financial programs
- Increasing the economic efficiency of supported MSMEs
2. Sustainable institutional development of the Fund:
- Attraction of funds from additional funding sources
- Achievement of the planned level of financial results
- Automation of business processes
- Raising the level of corporate management
At the end of 2022, the Fund had an outstanding guarantee volume of mEUR 758.7 and supported more than 40,800 small and medium-sized companies.
“DAMU” Entrepreneurship Development Fund” JSC
Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, A05C9Y3. Gogol street, 111
Call-center: +7 (800) 080 18 90|1408